Intro to Adobe Illustrator

Hi everyone! Today at uni we started using Adobe Illustrator, which I'd never used before, but it's safe to say that I'm now hooked, it's so easy! I haven't done a lot on it yet, but today we learned how to draw a garment flat using a template from our archives, because we're doing a project at the minute where we have to illustrate a spring/summer catwalk collection using garment flats, so we will be needing it! I'm gonna do a post showing which collection I've chosen at some point. But anyway, I got used to the programme quite quickly, and, ta-da! Here's my first ever attempt at a garment flat! Not bad, eh? I'm pleased with it anyway, haha!



So all in all, I've had a good day today! A productive one at least! Tomorrow I'm gonna finish a drawing of a blouse, which will be a lot more of a challenge, but we'll see how it turns out. Wish me luck!
Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment